Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title : Research Associate II
Job Location : South San Francisco CA
Contract : 06 Months
Job Description Scientific Researcher/Senior Scientific Researcher,
Biomarker Development (Fibrosis/Immunology) We are seeking a highly
motivated and interactive SR/SSR to join the OMNI Biomarker
Development group within Development Sciences.
Our group is responsible for developing and implementing biomarker
strategies aimed to study the molecular pathways driving disease
and to establish the mechanism of action of our therapeutics.
We focus on prognostic, predictive and pharmacodynamic biomarkers
to enable our vision of the right drug for the right patient at the
The successful candidate will eectively collaborate with
OMNI-Client scientists and scientic managers to identify and
implement biomarkers in preclinical models and clinical cohorts,
with a focus on brosis and immunology indications.
- Evaluate candidate biomarkers in preclinical models; Implement
biomarker assays in preclinical studies.
- Evaluate, develop, and optimize clinically feasible biomarker
assays; Implement biomarker assays in clinical trials.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and evaluate Client biomarker
- Plan, execute, and troubleshoot experiments independently.
Interpret results and communicate observations clearly.
- Participate in interdepartmental and external
- Demonstrated excellence with a broad spectrum of laboratory
techniques, such as: ELISA/immunoassays, cytokine proling and human
- Prior experience working with human samples from clinical
studies is highly desired.
- Specic expertise in assay development and method qualication is
- Eective oral/written communication skills. Prior contributions
to regulatory documents (INDs, CTAs), presentations at conferences
or authorship on manuscripts is desired but not required.
- Ability to organize and independently present work in a clear
and eective manner at internal and external meetings.
- Pro-active, independent, creative, exible and demonstrating
- B.A./B.S. or M.S degree in biochemistry, cell biology,
immunology, pharmacology, or a related eld. PhD candidates need not
- At least 3 years work experience in industry or relevant
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, South San Francisco , Research Associate, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!