What you'll do...
This position is responsible for the production of digital media
(photography, video, and innovative media). An individual in this
position will be expected to perform additional job-related
responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential
functions of this position with or without a reasonable
- Manages studio operations for internal and external productions
by coordinating studio floor resources (for example, talent, crew
members) and activities (for example, workflow, schedules, shot
lists); collaborating with photographers, stylists, and contractors
to execute product and/or lifestyle photography, video or other
digital media; partnering with Merchandising, and Account Manager
teams to confirm requests; monitoring and confirming sample status;
maintaining studio prop and set inventory; vetting and selecting
freelance photo crews; obtaining locations and related services as
needed; maintaining and ensuring use of style guides; and ensuring
operational best practices are maintained.
- Partners with Imagery Production to ensure alignment of
post-production resources by tracking and communicating photo shoot
progress; identifying and resolving photo shoot issues; and
notifying creative teams of photography completion.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the
development, execution, and improvement of action plans by
providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application
of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts
to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for
perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary
processes and practices; monitoring progress and results;
recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and
adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and
integrity by incorporating these into the development and
implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and
demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in
executing business processes and practices.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one
or more essential functions of this position.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small or large groups and
- Communicates effectively in person or by using
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument
(such as a pencil or pen) or computer. Moves, lifts, carries, and
places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without
assistance. Visually verifies information, often in small
- Reads information, often in small print.
Traveling may be necessary to perform one or more essential
functions of this position.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or
work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Photography, Digital
Media, or related field and 3+ years experience in professional
digital photography, videography or related field OR 5+ years
experience in digital photography production or operations, or
- 5+ years experience in retail photography production.
- 3 years experience in digital marketing creative or related
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 5 years experience in professional ecommerce digital
photography or video production.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art,
or related field and 2 years' photography production experience in
a photo studio environment OR 4 years' photography production
experience in a photo studio environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for
this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
Contract Management, Creative Digital Operations, Marketing,
Photography - Digital, Photography - Retail, Responsible for third
party vendor relationships, Supervising Associates, Working on
cross-functional teams or projects
850 DUBUQUE AVE, SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080-1804, United
States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs