Career Opportunities: Corporate Account Operations Systems Administrator (87548)
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers.
Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their
customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless,
innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to
logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the
center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal
ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive
knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed
from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects
people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build
understanding, and inspire action.
The CAO Systems Administrator provides ongoing analysis,
information, and recommendations regarding Corporate Account
Operations work volume forecasting, scheduling, staffing levels,
and actual performance. This information is vital for the
department to achieve productivity and quality goals and to develop
and implement operational and service enhancements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with Team Leaders to creates short-term (immediate) and
long-term (strategic) work volume forecasting plans.
- Works with Field Services and Exhibit Ops to create staffing
schedules and adjusts schedules, as needed, based on actual
performance and work volume.
- Assists with developing and implementing strategic decisions
regarding work forecasting, scheduling, and staffing.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on work volume and performance
trends, including accuracy of forecasts and staffing levels.
- Ensures accurate schedules are maintained and SLA's of the
various CAO departments are met through effective and efficient
- Makes recommendations to management staff regarding business
practices and process based on analysis and trends.
- Serves as the department's SME for CAO's workfront
- Conducts workfront training for the team during
- Supports workfront management platform, including creating help
desk tickets, tracking and follow-up of reported issues, and
maintaining user guides.
- Works with leadership for annual headcount forecasting for
- Review and analyze productivity metrics for headcount planning,
track and review improvements to these metrics
Education & Experience
- BS or BA degree or equivalent combination of education and
- At least 3 years of customer service, workforce, analyst, or
relevant experience preferred
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping
us to create not only a great place to work, but also an
environment where our employees, our customers and our communities
around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Freeman, South San Francisco , Career Opportunities: Corporate Account Operations Systems Administrator (87548), Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!