Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company
that offers you more including the opportunity to earn an ECE
college degree for free!
We are Immediately Hiring School Age Teachers at our South San
Join Bright Horizons as a School Age Teacher and you will
supervise the online learning for elementary aged children who are
attending virtual school. Each of our centers follow enhanced
health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of the children,
families, and staff, including limited enrollment in your
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments
where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to
contribute and thrive in meaningful and impactful ways.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work
For," we invite you to take your career to the next level by
offering you MORE.
- Extensive benefits including 401(k), health insurance, and paid
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an
engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
As a School Age Teacher you will:
- Create supplemental activities (including STEM, art, and
movement) to enhance children's learning
- Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share
in their child's development
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones
of the children in your care
Experience and educational requirements must meet state and
company minimum requirements including:
- At least six months of experience working with children in a
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Pass required state and company background checks
- AA/BA/CDA in Early Childhood Education or 12 ECE units
completed: Child Development, Child Family Community and 2
curriculum courses. If applying for an Infant or Toddler position
the Infant/Toddler class is required as one of the curriculum
Full-time positions available. Complete your online application
today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to
those who meet minimum qualifications.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that
promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in
the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO -
Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act
(FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.