Senior/Principal Scientist, DMPK
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are seeking an exceptional individual for a Senior/Principal
Scientist position in the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
(DMPK) department at Genentech. This leader will work with our
established team support to apply physiologically based
pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling and provide guidance to projects
across our diverse portfolio that includes oncology, cancer
immunology, neuroscience, immunology, and infectious disease
targets. This individual would lead, provide direction and help
build scientific strategy on various aspects of PBPK which our
discovery and development projects will benefit from. Meanwhile,
the individual will also be expected to lead the DMPK project
strategy, design and execute non-clinical studies in a highly
- A PhD degree specializing in pharmacokinetics and/or drug
metabolism or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of previous DMPK related experience for the Scientist
level. 8+ years for Senior Scientist level.
- Hands-on experience in PBPK modelling (eg. Simcyp, Gastroplus
or customized models).
- A strong understanding of PK and ADME concepts, and practical
experience in in vitro and in vivo extrapolation in at least one of
the following areas: absorption, distribution, enzyme metabolism,
transporter and excretion.
- Good organizational, collaboration, communication skills and
flexibility are important assets.
- Familiarity with PK/PD basic methodology and relevant modeling
and simulation tools (e.g. WinNonlin, ADAPT, SAAMII ).
Keywords: Genentech, South San Francisco , Senior/Principal Scientist, DMPK, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!