About Landmark Health
There is a care gap in America for those who need extra time
with medical providers and easier access to care. Landmark cares
for this group-people perhaps much like your parents, neighbors,
and elders in your community-those with multiple chronic
Landmark Health is transforming how healthcare is delivered to
patients with complex medical situations. As a national medical
group, we provide home-based medical services to simplify care for
those who need it most.
Want to practice in a way that truly impacts the lives of
patients with complex, chronic conditions?
Imagine if you will.
You visit your small panel of patients in the comfort of their
own homes. You spend all the time needed to ensure your patients'
health issues are addressed. You create a friendly and trusting
relationship with each patient and his or her family. You have the
support of a collaborative, multidisciplinary clinical team who
works in the field with you. And you do it allat no added costto
Sound too good to be true? It's not-and here's why.
Landmark is not a fee-for-service practice. We profit only when
we create successful patient outcomes and high levels of
satisfaction for our patients. As a result, our clinical teams can
spend quality time caring for a smaller number of patients. Our
business model allows us to give our patients all the time and care
that they need.
And we've been very successful at this.Landmark is now the
nation's largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations
in markets across the US.
As a Landmark nurse practitioner or physician assistant, you'll
manage a small panel of patients with multiple, complex conditions,
in partnership with a nurse care manager (RN). Landmark home visits
typically last about 40 minutes (initial visits even longer), which
allows you to talk to the patient, ask questions, complete
medication management, provide disease education, and so on.
As a clinical healthcare hero, you will:
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering
proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with
standard of care
- Partner with the patient's primary care provider and
specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient
- Efficient and thorough charting is key to this role
And there's more.In addition to the satisfaction of providing
your patients with the best possible care, you'll personally
- Landmark's excellent compensation and benefits
package,including bonus program, market-leading paid time off, CME
reimbursement, auto allowance, childcare benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment,working with clinicians who
are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- High job satisfaction and a rewarding clinical model-In our
outcomes-oriented model, weemphasize high-quality clinical
outcomes, rather than the number of patients seen.
- Gaining geriatric expertise-Landmark invests in provider
education, focusing on geriatrics and home-based medical care. You
will be paired with a Landmark physician for mentoring and
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant
(PA-C) accredited program
- 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience preferred
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state
- Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic
- Willingness to conduct house calls
- Must be board certified at the time of hire or able to obtain
board certification within 2 years of hire
- Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits
required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all
the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy
In order to work with potentially vulnerable patient populations
and to keep employees healthy while caring for patients, all
patient-facing employees of Landmark must provide evidence of the
following required immunizations/vaccinations as a condition of
employment: TB, MMR, Tdap, and Influenza. Declinations may be
accommodated based on your medical history, an allergy or religious
beliefs. Please immediately contact HR if you wish to apply for an
exemption from our vaccination requirements so that we may
determine if you qualify for an accommodation.
Contact Landmark today to learn more about this unique
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients!