Accounts Receivable Collections lead
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a
trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help
families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique
blend of services including foster family support, residential
care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to
adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and
community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of
respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most
importantly, our people.
The Accounts Receivable Collections Lead is responsible for all
collections of accounts receivable for the Agency. Under the
Assistant Controller, the Accounts Receivable Collections Lead's
objective is to maximize cash collection and reduce days
outstanding of the Agency's invoices. This position is also
responsible for generating senior management, executive and board
reporting communicating the status of our accounts receivable and
Your Skills and Duties
- Accountability over the funder payment of all service
transactions when they become billable.
- Drive the prompt collection of payments through timely follow
up and communication with funders.
- Proactively review, analyze, and report on monthly AR aging
through meetings and reports.
- Provide timely research and outreach to internal staff and
funders to ensure internal AR metrics are met.
- Research and propose adjustments to A/R transactions after all
other efforts have been expended.
- Apply mastery of technology, tools and processes that support
all AR transactions to ensure research and timely resolution of
outstanding accounts receivable.
- Identify and resolve issues and obstacles that underlie
- Identify and implement improvements to address underlying
issues working with service delivery and accounting teams.
- Maintain strong working relationship with both field and
accounting staff in identifying billing issues.
- Run monthly AR Collections Meeting with Field and Accounting
- Prepare monthly AR Analysis for Executives and Board.
- Assist Controller with Special Projects, as needed.
- AA degree in accounting with at least 5 full years of
accounting experience in AR/collections.
- Requires good math aptitude, attention to details, and the
ability to communicate patiently, clearly, and with concise to
clients and team members.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and Power Point
including advanced excel functionality.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other
essential tasks as assigned
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth
by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility;
i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health
Physical, valid CDL, and clean driving record
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Flexible Time Off
- 13 paid holidays along with 14 vacation and 14 sick days
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- A 100% fully employer paid (premium) medical and dental benefit
- TelaDoc employer paid telehealth program
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical and dependent care plans
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plan with employer
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital gap plan
Training and Advancement
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
Employee assistance program
- Free confidential crisis line 24/7 (365 days a year)
- Six (6) face-to-face or telephonic sessions per issue
- Commuter program and mileage reimbursement
- Employee recognition and discount programs
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope
forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Keywords: Aspiranet, South San Francisco , Accounts Receivable Collections lead, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!