Company: Trustmark Insurance
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 8, 2021
HealthFitness has a unique opportunity for a full-time (40 hours
per week) Housekeeping Attendant at our client's large corporate
fitness center site located in South San Francisco, California! In
this position, you will be responsible for cleaning the floors and
equipment, cleaning restrooms and locker rooms, doing laundry and
folding towels, and other housekeeping services throughout the
large, state-of-the-art 35,000-square-foot fitness center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning, sanitation and maintenance in locker
rooms and restrooms.
- Maintain supplies and amenities throughout the club.
- Clean and perform light maintenance on both the cardiovascular
and Cybex fitness equipment.
- Ensure that the free weight area is clean and weights are
returned to their racks.
- Wash, dry, fold, and replenish towels, member garments,
cleaning rags, and mop heads.
- Assist with Service Desk duties.
- Lift and transport objects weighing over 50 pounds.
- Ability to use keyboard and/or typewriter.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2 years of facility housekeeping experience strongly
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse
workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our
business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago
Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, South San Francisco , Housekeeper (20210289), Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!