Wildlife Service Technician
Company: Rollins, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys consistent and
dynamic work? Look no further!
Who are we?
Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management
services for residential and commercial properties, providing
leading nuisance wildlife, animal and integrated pest management
services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and
people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and
environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a
driven professional who embraces our values and drives our
standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within
We are looking for individuals available to work full time.
The Wildlife Service Technician interacts with their District
Manager and teammates to respond to requests for services for both
commercial and residential properties.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Trapping & removal
- Exclusion & preventative services
- Wildlife damage repair
- Population management/IPM
A successful Wildlife Service Technician needs to be motivated,
energetic, creative and have attention-to detail with outstanding
communication skills. They will be heroes and problem solvers while
performing our industry leading services.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are self motivated, driven and enjoy working outdoors
- You do not mind rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty
- You are hands-on and have a basic knowledge of power tools
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and
rapport with people
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. You must provide
that high level of service to all existing, future, and past
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and
off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and
- Competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically
capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275
- Lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred
but not required
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and
professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we
are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are
proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by
the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about us: Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, South San Francisco , Wildlife Service Technician, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!