Research Associate, In vivo Pharmacology
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Surrozen is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and
developing novel regenerative medicines with a focus on unlocking
the powerful self-renewal properties of the body through specific
control of the Wnt signaling pathway.
Surrozen was founded by five leading-edge scientists: K.
Christopher Garcia, Ph.D., Roel Nusse, Ph.D. and Calvin Kuo, M.D.,
Ph.D. from Stanford University; Claudia Janda, Ph.D. from the
Princess Maxima Center for Pediatric Oncology; and Hans Clevers,
M.D, Ph.D. from the Hubrecht Institute and Princess Maxima Center.
Each has conducted extensive research on Wnt signaling, with
findings that together shape Surrozen's technology and approach to
We are recruiting a Research Associate to join our In vivo
Pharmacology group. This is an outstanding opportunity for a
talented, enthusiastic and motivated scientist to work in an
exciting, collaborative environment with great colleagues who are
dedicated to advancing Surrozen's mission.
- Help develop and implement disease and injury models for
characterization of lead molecules
- Conduct independent in vivo studies and contribute to
- Perform animal surgery and tissue necropsy
- Perform tissue sample analysis, such as clinical biochemistry,
ELISA, qPCR and immunohistochemistry.
- Conduct literature searches for Wnt biology and disease
- Have the ability to communicate/present data clearly and
concisely in small and large group settings
- Analyze data and interpret results
Keywords: Surrozen, South San Francisco , Research Associate, In vivo Pharmacology, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!