Apartment Maintenance Service Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential LLC
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Service Manager oversees the overall appearance and
maintenance needs of our apartment community. As a leader, this
position will collaborate with the Property Manager. The Service
Manager must maintain the overall curb appeal; supervise the
maintenance staff; coordinate make-readies and move ins/move out
schedules; perform general maintenance repairs; conduct
preventative maintenance and oversee the
construction/rehabilitation needs of the apartment community.
At least three or more years' of hands-on property building
maintenance experience is desired; specifically Apartment
Maintenance is preferred. Prior supervisory experience is
preferred. HVAC-EPA (Type I & II) is required and Certified Pool
Operator (CPO) licenses may be required based on the property's
needs. This position is on-call and responds to after hour
emergencies. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
is needed. Our residents will enjoy your friendly personality as
you diligently work to make their home a beautiful place to
A 100% apartment discount is available.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Perform, schedule and supervise maintenance repairs throughout
the property including the common area amenities, resident occupied
units and vacant units in preparation for new resident
- Schedule, monitor and conduct preventative maintenance on
various equipment, electrical and plumbing systems, HVAC, swimming
pool(s), carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and
- Direct and supervise the daily activities of the property
- Collaborate with the Property Manager to coordinate the move-in
schedule and ensure the timeliness and effective completion of all
repairs in preparation for all new residents.
- Budget and maintain an up-to-date supply inventory on all
equipment, tools, and supplies for the property.
- Manage open service repair requests through Yardi.
- Lead, motivate and develop a successful staff.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- On-call responsibilities to respond to after hour emergencies.
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- A flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and
What you can bring to the role:
- Three or more years of apartment maintenance experience.
Supervisory experience is preferred.
- High level of skill in the following areas: electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior
structural and appliances.
- Your strong technical skills identifying and diagnosing
- Track record leading and directing a successful maintenance
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to our customer. Our
residents will take notice and appreciate your detail on a daily
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining
detailed and well organized.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EPA Certification, Type I & II.
- CPO Certification (Pool), as needed.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to be on-call to respond to after hour
Keywords: Fairfield Residential LLC, South San Francisco , Apartment Maintenance Service Manager, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!