Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: July 13, 2021
Monogram Biosciences (part of LabCorp), is seeking a QA Manager
to join its team in South San Francisco. The QA Manager is an
integral member of the Quality leadership team and will partner
with other members of the team to provide oversight and ensure
effectiveness of Monogram's Quality Management System (QMS). The QA
Manager will be primarily responsible for the management and
continuous improvement of Monogram's Quality Management System with
an emphasis on CAP/CLIA, NY, Part 820 and GxP compliance.
Reporting to the Director of Quality, this position will require
routine coordination with multidisciplinary functional and project
teams dedicated to building and improving Monogram's QMS while
providing products & services to our partners. Experience in
CAP/CLIA, ISO 15189/13485 and Part 820 QSR is preferred.
- Develop, implement and provide continuous improvement of paper
and electronic quality systems in compliance with applicable
- Represent QA in functional team meetings; provides guidance and
recommendations in alignment with regulatory and project
- Responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of
Quality Essentials such as the internal audits and proficiency
testing programs, Occurrences and CAPA systems, document control
and quality records, etc.
- Author and revise standard operating procedures and other
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and drives continuous
- Provide trends and report key quality metrics to the leadership
- Management of other Quality functions as designated
Keywords: Labcorp, South San Francisco , QA Manager, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!