Clinical Research Associate I
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: South San Francisco
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate I
Requisition ID: 159983BR
When you’re a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific,
you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures
for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be
supported in achieving your career goals.
The primary role of this position is targeted toward clinical
studies support and study site management. In this role the primary
- Coordinating and conducting activities involved in initiating,
monitoring, and completing clinical research studies for in vitro
- Ensuring studies are conducted and documented in accordance
with the study protocol, standard operating procedures, good
clinical practices and other applicable regulatory
- Collect all clinical study essential documents
- Participate in lab assessment visits
- Ensure that CRO activities and timelines are in coordination
with project requirements
- Implement and document communication with CRO and laboratories
to ensure project progress
- Real time escalation of Clinical studies issues to Clinical
How will you get here?
- A minimum B.Sc. degree in Biology, Chemistry, bio-engineering
or related science.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices is required.
- Certification as a Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) is a
- If certification is not in place, class work/ course work in
Good Clinical Practices is required.
- Minimum of 2 years working in the In Vitro Diagnostic or
Medical Device Industry. In Vitro diagnostic experience is a
- A Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience managing in house
and/or external clinical studies.
- Experience working with multi-functional project teams is
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database and word
processing applications required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000
extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and
contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make
the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, South San Francisco , Clinical Research Associate I, Other , South San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!